lauantai 1. kesäkuuta 2024

Spirit of the Woods

 


  Hello! Time for a post again! Today I am going to post the second part of the picture story. I still don't know English very well. But I still try to translate these stories for you to read.

  So I have already written four stories in Finnish. I'm Finnish so that's why. I have a big job ahead of me to translate all of these. These stories are really old. I have developed a lot since these stories.

  But now I'll let you read. If you want to understand my newer stories better, you should also read these old stories, because all my stories are connected. Wonderful reading moments in my blog!




Picture story: That's my tree



Have you ever heard of nymphs? About nature spirits?






Daisy: I can't go very far.. I can't leave my tree…






Daisy: Gotta go back.






Daisy: *starts walking back to where he came from*








Avery: I can't go home. I can't stand to face Ulla and Alice. So what do I do? Do I really have to look when someone else has everything I want…











Avery: * sits under a tree and starts crying * Oh Alice .. Why did you have to take her from me?











Daisy: 
*notices a girl sitting at the foot of her tree* Who is she?

Avery: *cries and doesn't notice the girl who has come*

Daisy: *dare to ask* Who are you and what are you doing here? This is my tree.





To be continued…


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti