maanantai 3. kesäkuuta 2024

And the story continues

 


  Hello again! First, here's a picture of Daisy and Avery. I know, they looked different in the last post. I changed the appearance of the dolls a long time ago. 

  By the way, I was at the first doll meet yesterday. I was quite shy but it was a nice meeting. But now you get to read the picture story. I hope you like!



Picture story: The most beautiful girl


She was so beautiful. Hair like soft foam. Her voice was like a siren. The laughter is bright.








Eyes like-

Daisy: Who are you? *thinks about her words* No, I'm not angry. This tree is just very important to me.








Avery: Right, sorry. Why am I apologizing even though I haven't done anything? I'm Avery.











Daisy: And I'm Daisy. Nice to meet you.











Avery: Why is that tree important to you?

Daisy: It's, that.. A very special tree. Do not think about it. Nothing important.








Avery: Okay. I think I'm lost. Could you tell me how to get back to the city?

Daisy: You're pretty deep in the woods and I can't leave this place. Otherwise, I'd show you the way to town.









Avery: Alright. I'll find that way myself. *leaves to find a way back to town*









Avery: There was something strange about that girl. Something magical. She was perhaps the most beautiful girl in the world. Her smile and beautiful voice were almost intoxicating.










Avery: There's no time to think about it anymore. Gotta find a way home.











Daisy: Then you came back.








Avery: I came, by accident. I can't find my way home. Help me.








To be continued…
















Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti